Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What My Mother Doesn't Know by: Sonya Sones


Review by Irisha.

The main character is Sophie Stein. This was one of the best books I've ever read. It's about a girl- Sophie who is popular. She is a freshman in high school. Over the winter break when all of her friends go on vocation, Sophie's parents tell her she is not going anywhere because they can't afford it. So, she makes up a vocation for herself. She goes shopping and to the museum where she meets Robin Murphy. He is not popular, no one likes him, but Sophie does. Everyone around the school made up stuff about Robin like, for example, saying "You are such a Murphy." And that is where the great story begins.

I think it's one of the best books and I will recommend it to teenage girls! A great book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this book is a good book for teens. I love reading it. It is such a good book. I love the girl she has so much to say. I love the boy and how they where boyfriend and girlfriend so fast. I think they should make a book number to of what my mother doesn't know. Like a number to! I would love that. That would be so cool. I think they should. I would but can't maybe when i am older. I might then but not now.