Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Old Willis Place by: Mary Downing Hahn


Review By Gaby

The Old Willis Place is about a girl named Diana and a boy named Georgie. They have three rules to follow. One: You can't go past the gate. Two: You can't talk to anyone. Three: Never, NEVER go in Miss Willis's place.

There's a new caretaker as usual. But this time he has a daughter. Will Diana break the rules to be Lisa's friend?

This is the best book I've ever read. It's addicting and suspensful. Not too scary. A five star book definitely.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read this book and i LOVED it! I HOPE THEIR IS ANOTHER BOOK LIKE THIS!

Anonymous said...

i read the old willis place and it was really good. ihope there is another book like this.

Anonymous said...

the old willis place is a awesome book!!!

Anonymous said...

best book ever! Great summary!

?

Anonymous said...

Great summary. I read The Old Willis Place, it creepy, but it keeps you going! It was one of the best books I've ever read! One of my favorites!

kellyc kelkeldaddy girl said...

I loved the book it keep mr=e reding it

Anonymous said...

was a good book but wasnt the best